Sunday, 19 July 2015

Celebrate the 1980's with Saturated Canary

I've still not got over my excitement about being picked to be in the Saturated Canary Guest DT for the summer! It's really such a pleasure colouring these beautiful digis. This is the second of the decades I've shared & it was such fun! Even more exciting is that it's featured on the Saturated Canary Blog today :D


Here's Miss 1980's!

I went for plain & simple as I'm creating a complete series of these Decade fashion girls & I want the basic style to co-ordinate. 
I coloured her with my Copics and some highlighter pens - well it was the 80's and Neon was in wasn't it!

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49. 
Top - T5, T7, T9, 100
Leggings - Sharpie Pink Highlighter, RV04, RV09, RV69
Shade - W3, W5

Here's a close up of her hair. 
I added a neon stripe with the Sharpie Highlighter & Copics RV04, RV09, RV69
I typed the sentiment in Craft Artist 2 and added a few layers of Sakura Glaze pen to make it pop.

The Green mat is coloured with green Sharpie Highlighter. 

I really hope you like her. I'll be back with some more Decade Fashions from Saturated Canary soon

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, this is colored sooooooooo beautifully and love the digital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, especially how the image shines on such a clean and simple card. I'm excited to see what you'll do as a member of the GDT. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...