Wednesday, 1 July 2015

A 50th Birthday Graduation Card from Saturated Canary

I've been lucky enough to meet an amazing lady at the local adult education college this year.  
She decided to retrain after a very hard year with health issues 
and to say she's excelled is an understatement. 
She's one of the most inspirational people I know & has shown so much determination 
to finish her course when most people would have given up. 

She's a lovely lady who is exceptionally talented in her new chosen field of Massage Therapist 
and I consider myself lucky to have met her. 

I wanted to make her a really special card to celebrate her graduation and her 50th birthday (a big milestone for her as she was determined to be qualified by then).
What better image to use than Grad Girl 2015 from Saturated Canary!
I chose a purple colour theme as that was the colour of her therapy uniform.





I made the sentiments in Craft Artist 2 and added a touch of Sakura Stardust Gel Pen to add some shimmer



I made the Rosette using the free cut file from Bird Cards and I added the 'ribbon' tails. I added a touch of Wink Of Stella to the Rosette.


Here's a close up of  Grad Girl 2015
I coloured her using my Copics & Promarkers
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Clothes - Promarker Orchid, Purple, Aubergine, Black
Scroll - E81


I really hope you like her. I know she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...