Wednesday, 15 July 2015

A Christmas Surprise with KennyK

Yes I know it's the middle of summer, but over at KennyK's Krafty Krew it's Christmas in July!

It was a bit strange doing a Christmas themed card in July, so I decided to have some fun.

I used one of the presents from the Xmas Accessories set on the front


I coloured the present with my Copics and added Wink Of Stella to the box
I coloured the bow with Pilot Super Gel Gold pen, added some shading with Copics, then added a layer of Glossy Accents


I typed the sentiment in Craft Artist 2 and added Sakura Glaze pen to make the letters stand out.

When you open the card you get a rather nice surprise!



Oooo It was such a hardship colouring him!
It's a hard job but someone's got to do it :P 
Hopefully he will make someone smile when they receive the card.

The Copics I used were:
E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20
Hair - E35, E27, E29, E49
Parcel & Belt - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Cuffs & Bow Tie - G17, G29, W7
Trousers - T3, T5, T7, T9, 100
Sakura Glaze
Glossy Accents
Pilot Super Gel Gold Pen
Wink of Stella


I really hope he's bought a smile to your face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...