Thursday, 30 July 2015

Blog Hop with Saturated Canary

Hi everyone!

Woo hoo It's a blog hop!!!

We thought we would celebrate this new release from Saturated Canary with a little blog hop to inspire you all and of course...there's an awesome prize up for grabs!!!
How do you win it you ask?!!! well its super easy. You will need to hop around the blogs and leave a comment on each one for your chance to win a whopping $40 gift certificate for the store!! so get hopping for the chance to get shopping!! he he he!!!

You Should have arrived here from the Saturated Canary Blog 

You'll Hop onto Lou

I've got two makes to share with you today.

My first is created with the adorable Little Fairy.
I used an Acetate base and combined her with Rainbow Meadow from Make it Crafty as I thought the images worked perfectly together. 

 Here's a close up of Rainbow Meadow from Make it Crafty.
I coloured the scene with my Copics
R21, R22, R24, R27, R29
YR20, Y38, YR04, YR07
Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38
G00, G02, G05. G28
B21. B24. B26, B29
BV01. BV13, BV09
V01, V17, V09
I tried to add some cast shadows for the hills, trees and flowers.

 Here's our Gorgeous Little Fairy. She's just so cute - I love her to bits!
I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Dress & Flowers - R24, R27, R29, R59
Wings - R00, R20, R21

 A fairy wouldn't be a fairy without sparkle eh? I've added a hint of Stardust Stickles to her wings & dress & a a touch of Wink Of Stella to her cheeks.
 She's got a few sprinkles of Stardust Stickles in her hair too.


My second creation also has wings - she's the Angel that's going to be released on Friday.
 In a total contrast to the Little Fairy I used a precoloured digital backing paper from the Twilight Forest Digi Kit from Daisy Trail. I added a scattering of stars from the same Digi Kit
Here's the beautiful Angel. I've coloured her with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R89
Wings - V91, V93, V95, V99

I added Sakura Stardust Glitter pen to streaks on her hair, her halo & her wings - it's a nightmare to capture on camera. I've added Wink of Stella to the stars & her wings.
 The verse is a Nursery Rhyme that popped into my head when I saw this lovely Angel.
I typed it in Craft Artist & added a drop shadow. Once printed I added a touch of Sakura Stardust to the top edges of each letter to give them a hint of shimmer, but not too overpowering. 

I really hope you like her & enjoy the Hop. 
Your Next stop is with the lovely Lou
Don't forget to leave some love for everyone as you hop to be in with a chance to win the amazing prize xxx

The Full Blog Hop List is:

108 comments:

  1. Very Cute, I love the quirky expression on the Little Fairy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - just love what you did with Little Fairy! Gorgeous! The angel is adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors you used to make this card pop ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever,both projects are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and colourful . Love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live the acetate ide and mixing with the mic background, but the angel is my fav, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow super cutte Images and great Projekts. Love it.
    Hugo Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg!! I love them both so much the little angel is absolutely darling in the stars and I love the rainbow background for the fairy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards love how you have made the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Em Geee... these are sooo gorgeous! Love what you did with the acetate and the background, perfect together. And the little Angel is perfect for a nursery. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh your makes are just gorgeous hunny, I adore them both so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love how summery the first one is! Both beautiful and fabulous backgrounds!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. little fairy has the 'who me' look, both beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning...wow. Love your acetate idea...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, utterly stunning creations, both of them! Love that sweet fairy and oh my, that Angel is, well, Angelic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Lucy, both of these are just awesome <3
    and your colouring as always is just perfect xx
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so pretty you did a great job. The colors and shadows are great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are wonderful. I absolutely love the new digi Angel! Can't wait for tomorrow! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply beautiful! Love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow your projects are beautiful! Love the new release so far can't wait to see more!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. First card is very clever. Especially love the second image. Angel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both cards and really love the acetate card based one... so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it!! So adorable I got the perfect fairy paper for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my days, they are stunning hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. AMAZING makes! Adorable images and I love the little scenes you've created. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow, your creations are amazing and I love the little angel! She's so adorable! XxxX, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are beautifully colored and I love the layouts. The fairies are precious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love both images and background scenery, and the poem on the second card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your work is simply beautiful! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning cards!! Love the design of the fairy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow both images are so lovely and sweet, love this, the bottom one is so sweet and coloured so beautifully, thank you so much for the inspiration, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both are so cute....love the bling:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jaw droppingly gorgeous. Love the way you put the fairy on acetate over the background image and the angel is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both cards are ao besutiful. I love the sweet new image!
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the background differences! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love, love, love these new images.. what inspiration from the dt!! You all know how to rock a blog hop! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, both are awesome, but especially love the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are both fabulous! I really love the rainbow background on the first one, and the nursery rhyme on the second one. Just Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! These are stunning! Love the scenes you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great idea on the first one! The second one is adorable. And your coloring is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. stunning, love both your projects... images are amazing!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  42. ooooohhhh wow love the angel..and the card with the rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Two beautiful cards. Love the idea of the acetate

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love these images and stamping on acetate is a great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  45. EEK!!!! I love them both. You did awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both cards are amazing, but I love the Fairy a little bit more ;). Fantastic work.
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful Lucy, your such a talented colourist...

    ReplyDelete
  48. These are both GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super cute projects Lucy!! I love the acetate card best!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Two lovely cards - TFS.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful card!! Love the second Fairy!
    Enjoy your evening,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wowzers!!! your cards are fantastic, i can tbelieve i am not already following your blog - love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Stephanie Allison30 July 2015 at 21:21

    These are beautiful fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love your fairy card - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Both cards are truly inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Both cards are simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your cards are lovely - I love the acetate on the first one - how unique!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow - the backgrounds you have created are amazing, fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  59. OMGosh the fairy and angel are so amazing and I love what you have created with them Lucy (great name hehe). I love how you have used the acetate on the first card with the MIC background, you're right it does go perfectly with the little fairy. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  60. beautiful cards! The first is so bright and Happy! and I think that angel is just too precious! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Absolutely Beautiful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  62. Both projects are fantastic and amazingly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh my!! These are both stunning!! And a great way to spend some time on ones birthday, looking at all these gorgeous creations! Can't wait to make my way through the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Both à te wonderful I love thé background too

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh my gorgeous projects!! And that pink angel is just beyond stunning!! Great work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Oh wow! Simply beautiful, love the colours used on the little angel. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  67. Beautifull creations and background....

    ReplyDelete
  68. They are both such wonderful projects! xx

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow, amazing colouring. Two beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  70. So pretty! Thanks for sharing the colors you used 😊

    ReplyDelete
  71. Lucy, these two cards are totally gorgeous - fabulous colour work and designs - totally in awe of your backgrounds!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  72. Both creations look amazing as ever Lucy! I especially love the sentiment with Angelic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful...I love the angel, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow beautiful cards, you did a gorgeous job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Beautiful.....love the angel x

    ReplyDelete
  76. Fab makes, I really love the completely different colour palettes you have used for each of these x

    ReplyDelete
  77. Loved both of your creations. Love how you used the acetate with the first one. Must try this. The second one with the angel is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Oh my gosh!!!! I Love your cards!!! Those backgrounds are perfect! I am so in love with the angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. They are awesome, love the way you used the backgrounds as well, it compliments them well!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I just love these images....your cards are wonderful😇

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wow your colouring is just stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Stunning Cards and so Beautifully coloured 💝

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love both cards!! Amazing new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Amazing cards, I love the bright colors and the background that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Lucy, these are both so amazing! I love the clever idea of putting Little Fairy on the acetate sheet with the beautiful scene behind her! And Angelic is just darling! Gorgeous makes, my crafty friend!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  86. Those are 2 absolutely gorgeous cards Lucy!
    Love the one with the fairy and that acetate cardbase... It's amazing!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  87. Lucy, you always do such beautiful work and this is no exception! Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  88. That is amazing - love both cards, they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the acetate what a great effect!
    But that new angel oh my gosh, that's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...