Super exciting news! I've been picked to be in the Summer Guest Design Team for Saturated Canary! To say I'm over the moon and more than a bit in shock is an understatement! I've loved Krista's images for ages now so to be picked to be part of the team for 3 months is amazing. Especially considering the other amazing people who entered the DT call.
I'm totally honoured.
I've not got any DT work to show yet, but I thought I'd share something I made this week (actually before I knew I'd been picked!).
I came across two of these notebooks reduced in Asda & couldn't resist them.
I knew immediately which image I wanted to use in them - with that moustache embossed at the base it was just perfect for Ellie Awesome Sauce from Saturated Canary! Made for each other or what!
I made two of these for two of my closest crafty friends (and HUGE Saturated Canary fans)
Here are some close ups of the one I made for Erin
(who's daughter is was the inspiration for the digi!).
I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Dress - RV52, RV55, RV19, RV69
Cardi - Promarkers Orchid, Purple, Aubergine
I added Sakura Glaze Pen to the moustache & glasses to give them a shine
I added Sakura Stardust pen to the writing & used a Sakura Tiara pen to colour the 'ribbon'
and a hint of Wink Of Stella to the highlights on her dress and hair.
It's difficult to capture on camera, but hopefully you can see some of it.
Here's the other one I made for Laura.
I love the teal/ blue combination.
I again used my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Dress - BG45, BG49, B99
Cardi - B18, B29, B99
I used the Sakura & Wink of Stella pens to add sparkle - cos everyone needs sparkle in their life eh!
I really hope you like them. I think Erin & Laura enjoyed the unexpected 'Happy Post'.








Congratulations Lucy!!
ReplyDeleteStunning coloring!!
Lucy, these are gorgeous. Perfect fit as you say, the notebooks to that gorgeous image. Beautifully coloured. Congrats on your GDT post hun. Enjoy that time. Look forward to seeing your posts. Hugs, Wends x
ReplyDelete