Time for my next creation in the Fashion Decades series from Saturated Canary.
I'm having such fun with these gorgeous images. I'm keeping the design similar in each of the decades designs so they work as series.
Here's my 1960's creation.
I thought the Purple & Orange colour scheme worked nicely for the 60's.
I liked the quote - it's so very true!
Here's a close up of my 1960's girl
I coloured her with my Copics & Promarkers
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Dress - Promarker Orchid, Purple, Aubergine, 100
YR15, YR18, E09
Cast Shadows - W3, W5
Gold Pilot Super Gel Pen
I hope you like her. More Decades Fashion from Saturated Canary coming soon!



Simply stunning! Her hair is amazing, Jo x
ReplyDeleteVery Sixties, very Mary Quant! What a blast from the past for ole' Shosh lol!! As usual your colouring skills are second to none Lucy. Great work! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog and I'm glad you like my moulds and stamps. I'm not up to much this a.m. so resting on the recliner again!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend.
Shoshi x