Sunday, 17 January 2016

The Unicorns have landed at That Craft Place.

The Unicorns are coming to That Craft Place! These are a new range of digis and they're just so cute! I love them to bits and couldn't resist playing.


I used the unicorn, rainbow, two clouds & raindrops. 
I wanted the rainbow and clouds to stretch across the top of the card so stretched the rainbow out sideways, This is one of the things I love about digi stamps - you can squidge and squeeze them a bit to make them fit the space you're using. 


I have a real thing for rainbows so love colouring them. 
I added some shading to the clouds & some Wink of Stella. I added hints of reflected colours to the raindrops as they'd reflect the colours of the rainbow before adding Glossy Accents.


Here's a close up of the Unicorn. How cute is he! I kept him simple with subtle shading and Sakura Stardust Gel Pen on his tail, mane & horn. I used Wink of Stella on his body - after all Unicorns really should be sparkly don't you think?


This cutie will be available in the That Craft Place Etsy store very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...