I have a real soft spot for the Button Box Fairies from That Craft Place - they're just so cute. I couldn't resist using Cute as a Cupcake for the That Craft Place Challenge (as always the theme is Anything Goes).
Here's a close up of Cute as a Cupcake. She's a dream to colour.
I saw the idea of the sentiment as a frame around the page on a facebook group and decided to try it myself. I love the effect it gives. I typed the main sentiment and added a drop shadow in Craft Artist 2.
As the final touch I coloured clear adhesive gems with my R35 Copic and added them to the card. I love being able to colour clear gems with Copics to match my colouring - so much easier than keeping loads of different colour gems (and still never having exactly the right colour I neeeeed).
All my resources came from That Craft Place
Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Clothes - R32, R35, R37, R39, R59, W7, C2, C5
Wings - R30, R32, Stickles Stardust
Wand - Y11, Y15, Y17
Shadow - W2, W3, W5
Links:




No comments:
Post a Comment