Thursday, 28 January 2016

Happy Birthday Elena K

A Very Happy Birthday to the wonderful Elena K - the prettier half of the duo that is KennyK (sorry Kenny :P )

Over at Club KennyK we'll be having a bit of a party, but I thought I'd start by posting my card here. I used the new Biker Girl without Bike. She's a bit difficult to capture on camera as the weather is currently rather dull & dismal here in the UK. 



I love this sassy girl - she's so stylish.
The birthday sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC


I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, E49
Jacket, Hat & Boots - T3, T5, T7, T9, 100
Top & Hat Band - G40, G82, G28, W7
Shorts - B93, B95, B97, B99, T7
Gold Gel Pen

Happy Birthday Elena xxx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubKennyK/?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...