Friday, 15 January 2016

The first Club KennyK Facebook Challenge


Hi Everyone. Have have you all come over to Club KennyK - the new Facebook Group for KennyK fans? If not make sure you do. It's growing quickly and being a Group rather than a Page it's much more interactive so be prepared for lots of fun. 

We've moved the fortnightly KennyK Challenges from the blog to Club KennyK so come over and join in. 

For our first Club KennyK challenge we're focusing on the clear stamps from KennyK. I've had the clear stamp set Dangerous Curves for a while but not stamped her - so this was the perfect opportunity. 


I had a bit of brain freeze about what to make with her until the idea of a Wine Tag came to me. This image & sentiment is just perfect for that it's it!


 The Sweet & Sexy sentiment is part of the Dangerous Curves stamp set & I added the '& Full Bodied' myself by hand.


She was loads of fun to colour.
Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Lingerie & Shoes - R35, R37, R39, R59, W7
Stockings - Skin colours with W2, W3, T3 & T5 over the top.

I hope you like her. I think she'll make the recipient of the bottle of Red Wine smile :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...