Thursday, 14 January 2016

Something Pink with Sweet Escape Digis

It's time for the first challenge of 2016 at Through the Purple Haze Challenges. We're having a bit of a revamp on the challenge and will be having challenges every fortnight rather than every month. That mean's there's twice as much chance of winning! Exciting eh!

The first challenge of the year is Anything Goes & is sponsored by Sweet Escape Digis. I do love those designs. I've gone with the Anything Goes theme, and combined it with the Sweet Escape Digis Challenge of 'Something New'.


Here's the card I made. I've used lots of new things - a new Digi - Flower Fairy from Sweet Escape Digis, a new sentiment from Create with TLC and even a new Wink of Stella pen as I've used up my previous one. I think that means I qualify :P 

Here's a close up of Flower Fairy. I've had a break from colouring since before Christmas so it was lovely to get my pens out again. Flower Fairy was a dream to colour. Sooooo much lovely flowing hair!


I tried to colour her top so it resembled a shimmery organza material. I added some Wink of Stella to add to the shimmery effect. 


Her hair is so beautiful that I couldn't resist adding a few strands of glitter with my Sakura Stardust Gel Pen. I used Pink Sakura Glaze pen on her earring and bracelet. 


I kept the flowers light and subtle - again adding a touch of sparkle with the Sakura Stardust Gel Pen.
I love this sentiment - it's so true. I embellished it with some adhesive gems that I coloured with my RV55 Copic so they match the digi. 


Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, Y11, Y15, E53, E55, E57, E59, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen.
Dress & Flowers - RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69, RV99
Wink of Stella.

I really hope you like her. I'd love to see you join us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
Don't forget to stop by Sweet Escape Digis to see their lovely digis.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...