Wednesday, 27 January 2016

First play with Prismacolor Pencils with Make it Crafty

I had a lovely slightly belated Christmas present - a set of 120 Prismacolor pencils. 
Now I'm a marker girl at heart, but have been tempted to try pencils for a while & when this set popped up second hand on a selling site it seemed a good time.

I decided to use the lovely new Bridgette in Love from Make it Crafty as my first experiment. It certainly took a lot more concentration than when I'm colouring with my Copics & I've got a long way to go, but for a first attempt I'm pleased. 




I love the chipboard sentiments from Make it Crafty. I coloured this one with Copics, but decided it wasn't special enough. So I added purple Sakura Tiara pen and then several layers of purple Sakura Glaze pen. I love the glazed effect it gives. I left the holding supports attached to the dot of the 'i' because I liked the look of it. 

For a first attempt I'm really pleased with how she turned out. I need to keep on practisingm but I had fun. I hope you like her.

Products Used:

Prismacolor Pencils Used:
Skin - Dark Brown, Sienna Brown, Peach, Light Peach, Peach Beige, White

Hair - Dark Umber, Light Umber, Ginger Root, White

Eyes - Copenhagen Blue, True Blue, Cloud Blue, White, Black

Clothes - Black Cherry, Mulberry, Process Red, Hot Pink, Pink, Pink Rose, White
Black Grape, Dark Purple, Dalhia Purple, Parma Violet, Lavendar, White
Indigo Blue, Peacock Green, Mulled Turquoise, Light Aqua, Sky Blue Light, White

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have derwent skintones but they don't blend as well as they should so am restricted till I get more colours so I'm very envious of your bargain 😂😉😉

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...