Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Final chance for A Very Fairy Door!


Last Call!! Last Call!!! 
There are literally a couple of days left to get involved with the A Very Fairy Door Kickstarter Campaign. This is a campaign that is very close to my heart as I have a niece and honorary niece who love fairies and would LOVE to have a copy of this book & fairy door. 

So come on everyone - one last big push. Whether you can pledge $1 Canadian Dollar or much more get it pledged so we can reach the target. If the target isn't reached by the end date no money is collected & it may be a very long time before the book makes it into production.

Here's my final project made using an A Very Fairy Door Fairy illustrated by Krista of Saturated Canary. It's also my last project for my Guest Design Team term at Saturated Canary. To say it's been a dream come true is an understatement and a half. I've had an absolutely amazing time & have loved every minute. Thanks so much Krista for having me as part of the team for these few months.  

My featured Fairy this time is the White Fairy. I made her into a bookmark so she can smile at me every time I read my book.


Here's her close up. 


I coloured her using my Copics
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress & Wings - C1, C2, C3, C5, E51, R81, Stickles Stardust



I really do love books and would love the see A Very Fairy Door reach it's target & get to print. 
Come on everyone - we can do it!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...