Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Selfie time with Saturated Canary

There are two brand new digis in the Saturated Canary Store today - two custom images that have been commissioned by buyers (You can do the same here!)

I couldn't resist colouring Sarah Emily Selfie. She really made me smile when I saw her.


I decided to make a card with a cut out shaped front and cut out around the edge of  Sarah Emily Selfie by hand


Here's  Sarah Emily Selfie's close up. 

I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Dress & Flip Flops - B21, B23, B24, B26, B29, B99
Phone - Sakura Tiara Gel Pen


The sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House


I hope you love her as much as I do. Don't forget to take your chance to help design a concept character by buying a Concept Digital Stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...