Friday, 18 September 2015

Christmas Fairy from Saturated Canary

I know I know! It's only September! I NEVER do Christmas stuff in September, but this little cutie from Saturated Canary just called out to be coloured. I say one, but this is actually two digis - can you work out what I did?


Donna's Fairies are a set of three fairies that Krista drew as a Custom Digi Commission  recently. 
I loved them all as soon as I saw them - especially the Bauble Fairy. I then had a moment of inspiration - Donna's Number's Fairy would work perfectly as a reflection of Donna's Bauble Fairy. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off but am over the moon with how it turned out! 

I used the eraser tool in Craft Artist 2 to erase the inside of the bauble, then placed Donna's Number's Fairy behind the aperture and positioned and sized so she looks like a reflection.



I coloured her using my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Clothes - G14, G17, G29, W7
R24, R27, R29, R59
Wink of Stella
Wings - R20, R22, R24, Stickles Stardust Glitter 
Reflection - R20, R22,R24, G00, G02, G06, E21, E23, Stickles Stardust

I really hope you like her. I think I can be forgiven for going Christmassy this early with a beauty like this as an excuse eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...