Monday, 14 September 2015

Happy Birthday Kenny!

Happy Birthday KennyK!!!

The wonderfully talented Kenny turns 50 today!
Yes I know he doesn't look (or act) it - but he really is.

We - KennyK's Krafty Krew - wanted to surprise him with a Happy Birthday Hop
After all you don't turn 50 every day!

You should have Hopped here from Vicky

Here's my card.


I decided to be completely mad and made a band scene using characters from the Rock Squad on a background made from the stage and curtain from Make it Crafty's Theatre Digi Elements.
Kenny I took inspiration from your Band. Yes I know they won't all look right, but the idea was there. 

Here's a close up of the Rock Squad.


Here's Techno Guy (aka Kenny)






Metal Babe (Elena is this you?)


The sentiment is from the Father's Day Sentiments set 
- with my own little bit added on the bottom.


I really hope you enjoy your Hop & have a Great Birthday Kenny.
Thanks so much for having me as part of KennyK's Krafty Krew - I love being part of the team.

Your next stop on the Hop is with Rachelle.


For everyone who comes hopping with us please leave a comment on each of the Krew's blogs.
Make sure you leave Happy Birthday Wishes for Kenny on KennyK's Krafty Krew.
We'll pick a random winner from the people who've left a comment on each blog.

Here's the Hop order

KennyK's Krafty Krew
Lisa



Happy Hopping!





21 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy this card has so much detail and things to look at
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely composition with all the super images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous card. Awesome layout;

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice images and fun colors, great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Love the sentiment.

    Saskia Pullen
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card and a fabulous looking band xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to put them all on an actual stage, and that sentiment is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing card. You did a fabulous job with these rocking people here ha ha ha I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best card so far,great use of a few more images,to make a band,love the coloring also

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lucy, thanks so much for this amazing card and for being part of this awesome blog hop!! This card is incredible! Love all the band characters, the amount of detail in the coloring and the use of the Man, Myth, Legend sentiment! I am truly honored, many thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! This is the kind of card you have to study for about 15 minutes to see all of the elements you used and how you brought it all together! Just great!

    Hugs,

    Chriss & Lou
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the gang's all there to wish Kenny a happy birthday, love this card. well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea adding all of the images!! Great birthday card to celebrate KK's bday! :)

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool with a hole gang on the card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic line up! Love the combo of images and fab stage scene you created. Awesome birthday card for Kenny. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I heard a rumor your card was the best on the hop, and you didn't disappoint! What a treasure you made!! How fun for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card. Love that you used more than one image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...