Woo Hoo!!!! Huge Huge Congratulations to KennyK's Krafty Krew!
The 200th Challenge is a huge achievement!
I'm so over the moon to be part of this amazing team of wonderful people.
For this challenge we've got an amazing range of prizes.
There are 5 in all!!! Yes I did say 5!!!!
$50 Gift Certificate for KennyK Clear Stamp Store (6 stamps)
$25 Gift Certificate for KennyK Digi Download Store (7 digis)
$25 Gift Certificate for Dies to Die For
$25 Gift Certificate for Stampin' Up Papers & Ink
$25 Gift Certificate for Copics from Dawn Lewis
How's that for amazing prizes????
There's a new release to go with the celebrations.
To add to 'The Estate' inspired images we now have Valet! How great is he?
The Optional Theme for the Challenge is Banner Day.
Now you know those crazy ideas that pop into your head? The ones that you know you're completely insane to even consider, but it keeps niggling in the back of your head?
Well this is the result of one of those thoughts! I decided to make this epic Downton Abbey inspired scene.
Here's Dowager
The Optional Theme for the Challenge is Banner Day.
Now you know those crazy ideas that pop into your head? The ones that you know you're completely insane to even consider, but it keeps niggling in the back of your head?
Well this is the result of one of those thoughts! I decided to make this epic Downton Abbey inspired scene.
The scene is 8x8. I've used KennyK's Digi.
and paired them with Make it Crafty's Grand Staircase Digi
How well do they all work together!!
Here's Dowager
Here's today's new release Valet.
And here are Socialite & Freida Flapper
I really love how it turned out. I think this will be living on my wall for a while.
The Copics I used were:
E000. E00. E21. E11. E04, R20
T5, T7, T9, 100 C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 W5, W7
E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47 E53, E55, E81
G14, G17, G28, G29, G40, G82
YR 23, YR27
B95, B97, B99
R32, R35, R37, R39, R59, W7
I also used Valet to make a birthday card for my brother this week.
I love this guy so much! I coloured him with my Copics
Skin - E000. E00. E21. E11. E04
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Suit - T5, T7, T9, 100
Waistcoat - C3, C5, Gold Pilot Gel Pen
Shoes - C5, C7, C9,100
Wall - E50
Floor - E55
Cast Shadow - W5, W7
Banner - R35, R37, R39, R59, B66, B69, B79, B99,
Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, G14, G17, G29
The sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC. I love that it looks like a Champagne label all on it's own. I added Sakura Stardust gel pen to the 'Celebrate' and coated the whole label in Glossy Accents.
I really hope you come over and join in the celebrations with KennyK's Krafty Krew.
The challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist of Banner Day.
Just remember to use a KennyK digi or clear stamp on your entry.








Oh my goodness Lucy! Your staircase project is AMAZING. I can even see shadows that you created so it just comes to life. I am truly impressed by your creativity.
ReplyDeleteyou have totally surpassed yourself on this one. I LOVE it. Wouldn't know how to combine images so am totally in awe x
ReplyDeleteWow! I love it! =)
ReplyDeleteOh my... this is wonderful. Must have been a lot of work, but it's worth it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Renata