Look at this cutie!
She's Twinkle from That Craft Place and I love love love her to bits.
I couldn't resist colouring her for the new 'Words' challenge at Come Colour with That Craft Place.
The sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House. I added some Sakura Tiara Gel pen to the first letter in each word to give it some fairy sparkle. Perfect for the 'Words' theme don't you think?
Here's Twinkle
I added some Sakura Stardust pen to her hair to give some extra sparkle, and Stardust Stickles to her wings and wand.
I coloured her with my Copics & Promarkers.
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - RV02, RV06, RV09, RV66
Dress - Promarker Orchid, Purple, Aubergine
Wings & Flowers - Promarker Orchid, Purple, Blender
I hope she's bought a smile to your face.
Happy Crafting xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment