Saturday, 1 August 2015

Anything But a Card with Digi Galore

Our challenge this month at Digi Galore Challenges is to make Anything But a Card.
I had a think and decided to make myself a new notebook cover for my Acrylic notebook.
I love this notebook as I can change the design as often as I want & can even refill with clean pages. 
I use it to keep track of the colours I use when colouring things.



I used paper from My Minds Eye 6x6 Indie Chic Paper Pad
& DCWV Cardstock (edges inked with Copics)


I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Hat - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Flower - YR12, YR16, YR18, YR27
Top - BG18, BG49
Skirt - E51, E53, E55

I coloured her hat with lots of cross hatching to try to give the texture of a straw hat.


I really hope you like her & hope to see you at Digi Galore Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...