Monday, 17 August 2015

A Colour Theme Challenge with KennyK's Krafty Krew

KennyK's Krafty Krew are teaming up with Graph'it Markers for this challenge.
I've not got any Graph'it Markers to use (I can dream eh?) but I stuck to the colour inspiration they set. Here it is - fun or what!


It took me a while to work out the colours, but I think I got quite close in the end.
I chose Lady Victoria from KennyK Downloads as she's such a great character. 
Such a great outfit & such attitude!


The sentiment is a freebie I got from Bird Cards a while ago.
I thought it worked perfectly with Lady Victoria.


Here's that sassy Lady Victoria.


I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Eyes -  B95, B97, B99
Hat, Bra & Boots - B02, B05, B14, B18,B99
 Dress- G61, G63, G67, G29, W7
Cloak - R02, R05, R08, R39, R59, W7
Shadow - W3, W5
Pilot Super Gel Pen

I had great fun colouring her & it was lovely being challenged to use different colours to my 'old faithfuls' 

Hope to see you joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew. The colour theme is an optional twist - all you do need to do is use a KennyK Image :D



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, fabulous colours, Lucy! What a mouthwatering palette. I love the feathers on the example, too. You've done a great job with your colouring again, as usual.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card, love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...