Thursday, 6 August 2015

It's the 90's with Saturated Canary

Time for another instalment of the decades series from Saturated Canary.
So far I've coloured the 50's, 60's & 80's
So now it's time for the 90's!

The 90's Girl reminded me of TV Shows like Beverley Hills 90210 and of course Friends. 
Denim Denim and more Denim & Black & White are the things I remember so that's what I went with. 


Here she is. I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24
Eyes - B21, B24, B28
Lips - RV22, RV24
T-shirt & Socks - BV20, BV23, Blender
Shorts - B95, B97, B99
Boots - T5, T7, T9, 100


The quote is unattributed, but I thought it worked nicely for the attitude of the 90's
I added a couple of layers of Sakura Glaze pen to make the writing stand out. 


Here's the series so far!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lucy, working your way through the decades lol! This one has incredible knees...

    Thanks for your lovely comment - yes, 10 days after each treatment I feel much more myself, and I've really enjoying being in my ARTHaven doing fun stuff. This a.m. I wasted a lot of energy doing some boring money stuff at my desk. Not my choice but necessary! Still more to do but I'm not doing it all the time - I need to use my energy for creative activities!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...