Some more Saturated Canary Colouring from me ( can you tell I'm a little addicted?).
This time it's one of the new releases - After Midnight Princess.
I made the image the focus of the card.
I created the background using Sharpie markers in three shades of blue in my Blitzer hand powered air brush (the 1990's version of the Tim Holtz Spritzer). I love the effect it gives - especially for skies. I cut out a duplicate of After Midnight Princess, added a bead of 2 way glue around the back edge and once dried stuck it down over the original. That way I could spritz to my hearts content without getting any over spray on the image. The mask just peels off after it's finished.
I typed the sentiment and added some Sakura Stardust. I love the way it almost vanishes, but appears when the sparkle catches the light. After all Magic really does exist if you believe.
Here's a close up of After Midnight Princess.
I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Dress - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05, B14, Wink of Stella, Sakura Stardust
Glass slipper - C1, C3, C5, Stickles Stardust, Glossy Accents
Stockings - E50, E51, E53
Pumpkin - YR12, YR14, YR18, E08, E19
Ground - G94, G99, YG96, YG99
Tree - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Leaves - G14, G17, G28
Mouse - C1, C3, C5
As always it's a nightmare to capture the wink of Stella shimmer on her dress and the glassy effect of her slipper, but they make a real difference in real life.
I hope you like her.




No comments:
Post a Comment