It's challenge time at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and the theme is Anything Goes.
We're sponsored by Lacy Sunshine.
I decided to go with a slightly autumnal theme as it suited Emmilou Boo's Carmel Apples,
and it's begun to feel slightly autumnal here the last few weeks.
The paper and sentiment were a freebie in this months Quick Cards Made Easy
(the first time I've actually been organised enough to use freebie papers!)
The circle is beautiful metallic copper. It doesn't show well in the top photo, but does a little better here.
I added a little glossy accents to the toffee on the apples so it looks nearly good enough to eat.
I coloured her with my copics but I can't find the safe and sensible place that I wrote the colours down.
Looking forward to seeing your entries at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.



Amazing that we are beginning to think of Autumn already, isn't it Lucy! The weather has definitely got colder but I don't think I'll be getting my winter woollies out just yet in case we have another heatwave lol! Love the colours you have chosen for this one - very vibrant. I'm so enjoying the Creative Blog Hop and have visited quite a few people along the chain. I have already learnt a new technique from a link on one of them! I deliberately nominated people in different genres to expand the theme a little - I shall be very interested to see who they nominate! One is struggling to find anyone to take part but she's got one, which is fine.
ReplyDeleteHope you are OK. I've had a few dips over the last few days and need to get my strength up for a day out tomorrow!
Hugs,
Shoshi x
This little darling is so sweet and those caramel apples look delicious. You colored her beautifully, including the soft blue background. I had to laugh when you said you can't find the safe and sensible place where you wrote down the colours of your Copics. I don't know how many times I have written information; sometimes very important information; on a scrap on my desk, never to be found again. If I do find it, it is probably covered in ink and glue.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your very sweet comments on my blog.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa