Today is bliss for me - two of my favourite places coming together!
Encino Stamps is sponsoring Digi Galore Challenges
Perfect!!!!
The theme is Anything Goes so nice and easy.
The Digi I used is Sue with Teddy. I love her as she's so cute.
I decided to make something nice and easy so layered this card up using digital elements.
After adding a few drop shadows in Craft Artist 2 it looks like it's properly 3D.
The paper is from the digital Echo Park Scoot Paper Pack 1.
The Sentiment ifs a freebie from Gingers House.
I coloured Sue with Teddy with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E11, E15, E17, E23
Top - BV02, BV05, BV09, B99
Shorts - ..... I can't remember :P
Teddy - E25, E27, E29
I hope you like her x

No comments:
Post a Comment