Happy Summerween everyone!
What's Summerween I hear you ask
.... well you may have noticed that a certain Miss Betty of Simply Betty Stamps
is a slight fan of Halloween
- hang on did I say slight?
I mean a Total and Utter Halloween Addict!
Members of the Simply Betty Facebook Fan group can take part in swaps at different times of the year and I decided to join in with this. We have a budget of $25(£15) minimum and buy crafty & other items for our swap partner, send it off, and wait for our return swap to arrive.
My swap partner was the lovely Anita and WOW did she spoil me!!!!
I mean really really spoil! The parcel was Huge! I can't wait to show you what she got me.
Firstly she made me this beautiful card with the wonderful Sand Witch Digi.
Such a beautiful card! I'll treasure having an Anita Original :D
Now I was a bit worried when I reached the first package in my parcel
.... was Anita sending me a firearm?
(I'm sure that's on the extensive banned list on Royal Mail :P
never mind all the other laws!)
But phew! No all safe!
It was this lovely Decoupaged & embellished L.
Really beautiful & extra good for helping me remember my name :P
Lol!
Now for the rest of my swap package.
There's this lovely paper pack, stamp & die cut pieces from the Do Crafts So Lovely range,
plus a chipboard album, funky shapes, ribbon & beautiful flowers.
Lovely stencils, toppers, wooden shapes & butterflies
Amazing Halloween embellishments, a wonderfully spooky stamp & gorgeous gorgeous ribbons
and a Copic paper pad, mirror card, a wooden heart, tag brads,
twine, mini alphabet stamps & some lovely bracelets!
I'm looking forward to trying the Copic pad to see how it compares to my usual Rymans Smooth White card
The bracelets are gorgeous! I love the one made with flower buttons and that one on the far right
has such an amazing lustre it could keep me fascinated for hours.
By chance they coordinated beautifully with the dress I was wearing when I opened my parcel.
That's exceptionally talented to know what I'd be wearing!
See! I told you I was an amazingly lucky girl!
Thank you so so much Anita (and Charlie who I know helped choose some of the things).
I feel very lucky & very loved & am looking forward to playing with everything.
I hope you liked your swap as much as I did.
For anyone hopping your next stop on the Blog Hop is:
Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
Here's the Full order of the Blog Hop. Happy Hopping everyone x
Betty Roberts
Corinne Jones
Sheri Loatwall
Kelli Hull
Anita Blake
Emily Thubbron
Marie Franklin
Erin Stephenson
Jackie Randolph
Roz Wolfe
>>>>>>>>> You Are Here <<<<<<<<<
Lucy Gregg
>>>>>>>>> Your Next Stop is <<<<<<<<<
Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
Kathy Gillon
Kelly Halverson








You were spoiled! Fun crafty stuff! Those bracelets are lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat new goodies. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteoh how awesome, what an awesome box to open up and I LOVE the bracelets and the card!!
ReplyDeletehugs
The firearms comment made me giggle! Such a great swap...
ReplyDeleteha ha firearms indeed lol....glad you liked the braclets Charlie and i had much fun making them! I didnt realize i sent so much told you i am a bit crackers lol
ReplyDeleteI don't know where to begin!! What a great bunch of stuff. So glad Anita made you an L so you can remember your name! hahaha. Cracking up here!! Bracelets are so fun and Charlie is a great one to help his mum pick out stuff!! The card she made you is just awesome!! Have fun with your new stuff!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Darcy darcykschroeder@gmail.com
you got such awesome stuff---enjoy!
ReplyDelete