Monday, 11 August 2014

Have a Wizard Birthday with Rick St Dennis

I had a chance to play with this cute LIL Wizard from Rick St Dennis this week. 

As soon as I saw him I knew he'd make a fun Birthday card. It's nice to have an image that works for a male birthday card as I seem to have more for women.


I made the card base using the digital paper from Echo Park Paper Co  and added a white border detail.

I typed the sentiment and added a scattering of stars & magic dust using Craft Artist 2.

I coloured the stars with Sakura Tiara pens.

 LIL Wizard is coloured using Copics:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - C04, C05
Robe - B66, B69, BV29
Robe Details - Y02, Y08, Y17

I hope you like him & hope you'll join in the Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges x

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...i love the blue colour shade....

    fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card as always! I love the image and design.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is magical. Great coloring and effects!! I especially love the coloring of his robe and the sparkle he is "throwing" at the sentiment!! Beautiful, Lucy!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...