Friday, 15 August 2014

Off to School with Kenny K

It's time for a challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and the theme is Kids.

Nice and easy with Kenny K's lovely images eh?

I decided to use the cute Book Girl to make a First day at School card 
for my niece who starts Primary School this September. 
I've already had a lovely time buying some of her school uniform for her. 
It's lovely and exciting, but also a little scary that she's school age already!
She's a bright little button so will adore school. 


I used paper and elements from the School Days Digi Kit from Lori Whitlock.
I added drop shadows in Craft Artist 2 to add dimension.
I added the sentiment using the text tool.




I coloured her with my Copics 

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25
Top - B66, B69, BV29
Y02, Y08, Y17
Trousers - N5, N7, N9
Shoes - C7, C9, 100
Book - R14, R17, R27


I hope you like her. Come on over to Kenny K's Krafty Krew and join in - it's Anything Goes with an Optional 'Kids' Twist

I know I've been in the Core 4 part of the Krew for a few months now but is it silly to say that I still can't quite believe it! I still have to pinch myself :D 





1 comment:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    LOving your image and FAbulous colours.
    LOving your design too...I'm sure Bella will LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...