Monday, 8 September 2014

Colourful Hair

Stitchy Bear is sponsoring this week's challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges

The theme is Clear and Bright so I made Faerie Profile the main focus of the card. 
I decided to play with her hair colour and make it graduate from blue to turquoise.


The main photo doesn't capture the sparklyness in her hair



I added a little glitter and glossy accents to her eye to make it really bright.



The colours I used are:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair: B69, B66, B63, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG09, B99

Dovecraft Glitter, Glossy Accents


I hope you like her & look forward to seeing your Clear and Bright entries to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Lucy, love that fabulous hair!!
    hugs
    Dawn S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you Lucy! I do like the colours you used for her hair. See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...