The theme this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges is 'Use a Tag'. Rather than just use a tag I decided to make a whole tag so I could decorate both sides.
I used Painter Honey and Craft Room Table from our sponsors Scrappers Delights to make this Tag.
Here's the back (the sentiment comes with the Crafty Honeys)
Here's a close up.
I coloured her with my Copics.
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23. E27. E29
Dress - B63, B66, B69, B99
Socks - C1. C3
Craft Room Desk - E33, E35, E37
The Words are coloured in
B63, B66, B69
RV53, RV55, RV19
I cut the 5 layers of tags and edged the biggest with B66 front and back,
the two middle sized ones with RV55,
added some coordinating ribbon and fibres and the tag was finished.
I hope you like it.



Superb colouring skills as usual, Lucy! I like the fact tis tag is double-sided, and the layers you have created.
ReplyDeleteHope you are OK. After our busy time while Mum was away, I've had several days on the recliner and am back in poor sleep mode... Such is life! I am catching up with my blogging buddies and watching Youtube vids and trying to conserve enough energy for the felt classes!
Shoshi x
Thanks for your lovely comment, Lucy, and I'm glad you like my felt! I am having such fun at the class, even if it means I'm crashed out on the recliner all day Thursday...
ReplyDeleteShoshi