Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Orange and Black with Kenny K's Krafty Krew

http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/


It challenge time at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and this time the Optional Twist is  Orange and Black. 

I decided to go with a Halloween theme but not use a traditional Halloween digi. 
Instead I went for the Policeman 


I used patterned paper from the  Digi Paper pack and added a hit of orange with the mat for the  Halloween Frame from the Silhouette Store.



The sentiment is from the Halloween Sentiment sheet that was September's Freebie on the Kenny K website ( Did you know there's a freebie each month).
I coloured the edges with some Distress Ink.


Here's Mr Policeman 
I coloured him with my Copics. I think I need to practice colouring muscly men 
(what a hardship that would be :P )

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Uniform - N5, N7, N9, 100
Gold Gel Pen
Shoes and Cap peak - C9, 100


I hope you like him.
Looking forward to seeing your entry over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew 
 The theme is Anything Goes and there's an Optional Orange and Black twist.
You must use a Kenny K image.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...