Day 10 - STOP Zombie time!
Create your BEST Zombie project!
Now I don't do Zombies! I really really don't so had to think hard about this one.
I used Zombie Rio (now retired from the Simply Betty store) and teamed her with the Zombie Killa digi paper from Smeared Ink which I coloured red.
I really love how the screw heads pop. I added some glossy accents to highlight them even more, but they pop a lot as they print.
I coloured Zombie Rio with my Copics:
Skin - BG93, BG96, BG99
Hair - N5, N7, N9, 100, R24
Dress - C1, C3, C5, C7
Come over and join in the fun at Simply Betty Stamps




Just adore the great colors you have used for this!!! Fabulous sentiment and for someone who doesn't do zombies you totally ROCKED this one!
ReplyDeleteCreepy! Fabulous job on your zombie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! Love the bright colors!
ReplyDelete