Friday, 10 October 2014

SBS 13 Days of Halloween - Day 4!!!



Wow Day 4 Already!!! Hope you're all having fun.

The theme today is 


Now you know me by now so know I don;t take the easy route ever. Betty Boo's Haunted House so altered the basic dimensions of a Pop Up Box to fit. 

From the outside it looks fairly boring.



But as you open it you begin to see ......




Here it is opened (a nightmare to photo as I didn't have any black paper big enough for the backdrop)





From the top you can see all the layers.




Betty Boo's Haunted House is the centrepiece.



From the side you can see I've built it from three layers so it's multidimensional.


The steps run down the slope at the front.


On the left slope is Franken Betty with a few extra gravestones from the Haunted House.


On the right is Spirited Betty




I really hope you like it. I love how something so plain and boring can open into something so 3D.







4 comments:

  1. wow this is really gorgeous!!!! Love the layers on your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is incredible. Great details and love the images on the side

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...