Sunday, 8 November 2015

Geeky Little Rascal's First Christmas with Make it Crafty

It's little Geeky Baby's First Christmas and Oh he's up to mischief!!!

2015.10.20 - MIC Geeky Christmas 1
I must admit I had my 18 month old nephew in mind when I coloured this
(I have the feeling their Christmas Tree might be at risk like this this year!)

Here are a few close ups.

2015.10.20 - MIC Geeky Christmas 4

I added Glossy Accents and sparkle to the baubles and tried to give the tinsel some texture.

Look at this little monster!!! I love the enjoyment on his face & the expressions on his parents in the background!

2015.10.20 - MIC Geeky Christmas 5

I added some glaze to the sentiment to make it stand out.

2015.10.20 - MIC Geeky Christmas 6

Product List

Copic Colours Used
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Little Rascal - Y11, Y15, Y17, B21, B24, B26, B29
Dad - YG11, YG06, B93, B95
Mum - R14, R24, R27, BV23, BV25
Tree - G14, G17, G29, B99
Baubles - Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents
B000, B21, B24, B29
R000, R24, R27, R29, R59
G000, YG11, YG06, G07
Y00, Y02, Y06, Y17
Tinsel - Y11, Y15, Y28, Gold Gel Pen, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Background & Shadows - B000, E000, W2, W3, W5

I hope this Geeky Family have bought a smile to your face.
I hope you come over and join us at the Make it Colourful Challenge - our theme is Christmas Colours.

12191849_994491130572176_8197208661400076309_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...