Two of my favourite things come together today - well no three actually!
KennyK Stamps are sponsoring Through the Purple Haze Challenges and I've combined my image with a Make it Crafty background! The theme is Baby It's Cold Outside but Hot Inside.
I used Blair Blaze from KennyK and decided to colour her in a cool colour tone rather than a hot flame.
I coloured her using cool blue Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Dress - B000, B02, B05, B14, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
At an angle the light catches the shimmer of the Sakura Stardust pen so you can see it.
The background is Birch Forest from Make it Crafty
I coloured the sky with BV20, BV23, BV25
The trees are E51, E53, W1, W3
The Cast shadows are C2 & C3
Hope to see you join in at Through the Purple Haze Challenges




No comments:
Post a Comment