Saturday, 28 November 2015

A Christmas Blog Hop with That Craft Place

We are having a blog hop over at 
We cant wait to share our super Christmas Cuteness with you

Make sure you comment on every DT's blog as we will be giving away prize's 

5 winners will be able to pick 5 images of their choice



You are at Lucy's Blog you now need to hop on over 


Here's what I made.
I sort of caught the Kraft cardstock bug on the recent That Craft Place Challenge so stuck with that for these creations.

For this first one featuring the Buttonbox Fairy Candy Canes and Door bundle (also available as individual images) I really went outside my comfort zone - Kraft cardstock and pencils! You all know how much I use and love my Copics so my pencil work leaves a bit to be desired. I had fun playing though.


I really do love the Buttonbox Fairies - they're just so cute!




For my next project I made a gift tag for a bottle of wine 
- mulled wine of course - it is Christmas after all!

These little cuties are actually a Pile of Penguins, but I thought they'd work nicely as robins.
I think they turned out nicely. I again used pencils to colour this along with some Black Sakura Glaze pen on their eyes & a white gel pen on the snow.





Finally I made this Christmas Robin card to give with the Mulled Wine. 
This time I mainly used my Copics although the fluffy trim is white pencil & white Signo Gel Pen




All Products used from That Craft Place

I hope you've enjoyed your stop on the Hop. Don't forget to leave a comment before you hop onto the wonderful Karen

9 comments:

  1. Craftcard gives such a different feel..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS designs, love the coloring on kraft, looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little Robin and it looks stunning against the kraft card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your project are too cute all the cute imagines LOVE them all.
    XO Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful - all of them! I really should get colors that work on kraft because your creations are stunning (and I love especially the coloring on kraft).

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  6. All adorable projects. I love your coloring on the Kraft paper too. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love working on Kraft paper. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...