Tuesday, 3 November 2015

An Instagram Hop with Make It Crafty

Something different for you today. Some new Christmas Fairies and Elves have flown into Make it Crafty an they're taking part in an Instagram Hop! Hop along to Zoe's Make it Crafty Instagram to start the Hop. 

I've chosen Icedancer to colour.


She's such a beautiful fairy! Soooooo much lovely hair!!!


and those antlers are just adorable! 


I finished the card simply with the Make a Wish Sentiment and a metallic bronze matt.


I coloured Icedancer with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R59
Snowy Fluff - C1, C3, C5
Wings - G000, G00, G02, Wink of Stella, Stickles Stardust.

Don't forget to come along and join in the Instagram Hop starting at Make it Crafty Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...