It's challenge time at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
The theme is to use bright colours and as our lovely leader Fiona has left us to spend more time on her charity work for the Children's Hospice Scotland I wanted to make something in her favourite colour - Purple.
Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and I have Darla Dogwood to play with.
I decided to make an unusual shaped card base so used a 12 x 12 Shaped Background from the Silhouette Store.
I Scored the back shape about 1cm from the left hand side and attached it to the card front with glue.
Wow what a lot of hair this lovely lady has!!!
I used a mixture of Copics and Promarkers for her (Because I just love the purple combo in the Promarkers and I've not found a similar in Copics)
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Dress - Orchid, Purple, Aubergine, Black
Looking forward to seeing your entries at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.



No comments:
Post a Comment