Friday, 19 June 2015

Saturated Canary's Traveller

I'm a huge fan of Saturated Canary stamps and fell in love with the new Traveler digi when she was released. 

Krista is having a call out for a Guest DT and I thought I'd be brave and enter. 
My style is a lot more 'clean and simple' than many on the DT, but I thought it was worth a go. 
You can always dream eh?

Here's what I created.


 Here's a close up. 



The sentiment is a freebie from Ginger's House. I thought it reflected perfectly the journey that so many of us face on life & was a lovely affirmation. 



I added some Sakura Glaze pen to the 'Be You' to make it really pop.



Traveler was a delight to colour.


I used my Copics
Skin  - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Jacket - R35, R37, R39, R59, W7
Bag - YG63, YG67, G29, W7
Sunglasses, Jewellery & Sash - Sakura Stardust pen
Suitcase - E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Suitcase Details - Gold Pilot Super Gel Pen, BV20, BV23, YG61, YG63, R32, R35, E81
Shoes - T5, T7, T9, Uniball Signo White Gel pen

I really hope you like her and like the card I've made.





1 comment:

  1. Just thought this card was AMAZING and had to drop by. Loooooove the sentiment it so fits. You also have an Awesome blog will be back love your work and have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...