Monday, 15 June 2015

Downton comes to KennyK

It's new release time at KennyK Downloads and what a release it is!

It's one single image but I love her to bits. Mentioning no names but does Dowager Countess remind you of anyone? I think some inspiration occurred while watching a certain period drama!

The new challenge over at KennyK's Krafty Krew is Anything Goes so it is nice and easy to put her to use.


I'd seen this quote doing the rounds on the craft groups on Facebook on a picture of Maggie Smith and it had made me laugh each time, so I couldn't resist using it to help decorate some of my craft storage.





Here's a close up of Dowager Countess 


I coloured her with my Copics

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Eyes - B93, B95, B97
Hair - W1, W3, W7
Dress - R35, R37, R39, R39, W7
Feathers - E81
Stick -  E53
Liquid Pearls


I hope you'll come and join us at KennyK's Krafty Krew
You could use Dowager Countess, or any other KennyK Image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...