I used the Doily Easel Card cut file from Birds Cards to make the base. I added a circle cut from card printed with the butterfly paper printed from the Do Crafts Tulip & Friends CD, and coloured the edges with my Pink Carnation Promarker & then added some Crystal Stickles.
The sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House. I must admit Gingers House is one of my 'Go To' places for sentiments. She has such a range - pretty much something for any occasion. I coloured the sentiment panel with my Pink Carnation Promarker and cut it out on my cutting machine. I added some Stickles on the mat to carry on the sparkly theme.
This cute little pair are called Secrets and come from Saturated Canary. I coloured over the words on the flag, and as they didn't quite fit in the circle without being very squished I cut out a few of the flags and removed them so they had a shorter line.
I used my Promarkers to colour them:
Girl on the Left:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with pastel pink cheeks
Eyes - Cocoa, Walnut
Hair - Cocoa, Chestnut, Walnut
Dress - Purple, Aubergine
Fuschia Pink
Lilac
Girl on the Right:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Eyes - Sky Blue, True Blue
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Dress - Cerise, Shocking Pink*, Maroon
Cans - Ice Grey 3 & 5
Flags - Pink Carnation & Crystal Stickles
I really hope you like it. Pop over to join in the challenge at That Craft Place as there are prizes to be won x



No comments:
Post a Comment