This week I had the beautiful Endless Love from Delicious Doodles at Stitchy Bear to play with and I decided to use Craft Artist 2 to create this scene.
I love the effect of Digi Crafting - you'd never believe that frame was a digital element rather than an actual frame would you? The Frame is from the Angie Hinksman 'This Christmas' Digikit and the paper is from the Vintaj 'Fading India' Digikit
The sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House. I changed the colour to white and then added some sparkle and dimension using the Sakura Stardust pen #700 and the Sakura Clear Glaze pen #800 (even at this angle it's hard to see that that frame isn't real isn't it!)
Endless Love was a delight to colour. It almost feels a little like cheating as a lot of the shading is already in the image so it takes a love of the guess work out of it. I love colouring dragons & have come up with my own favourite colour combination:
- Dragon -
Duck Egg, Turquoise, Marine, True Blue
Claws on Wings - Pastel Yellow,
Teeth - Ivory
Eye - Berry Red & Orange
- Fairy -
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Lips - Antique Pink
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Dress - left white as the shading on the digi looked so beautiful
Heart - Berry Red
Wings - Crystal Sparkles
Background - Powder Blue
I hope you like it - I'd love to hear your thoughts and see your entries into Anything Goes at Through the Purple Haze
Thank you to our sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps




This is stunning!! Love your coloring! Love the sparkle too!! Just fantastic!!
ReplyDelete- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
ps...There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
Just wonderful! I love it! Yes, that frame looks so real! Great coloring!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Darcy
This is lovely i am really enjoying the colouring of the dragon such beautiful blues and the girl is perfect contrast. Lovely work Lucy..Anita xx
ReplyDeleteI love anything mythical and this is beautiful - fabulous colouring Lucy.
ReplyDelete