Friday, 22 November 2013

Simply Betty's Thanksgiving Little Indian

It's Facebook challenge time at Simply Betty and this time it has a Thanksgiving theme. We had a choice of  Pilgrim Corinne or Little Indian Betty. I decided to use Little Indian Betty and after a bit of thought made her her own teepee using the instructions for the Mini Pyramid Card in the Hougie Mini Masterpiece Project Book 



You can see I put the sentiment in the inside and used hook and loop spots to keep the TeePee closed.


The added challenge within the challenge was to use feathers - I used these pheasant feathers which I acquired recently.



I used my Promarkers:
Hair - Black, Umber, Walnut
Skin - Cocoa, Cinnamon, Tan
Eyes & Lips - Henna, Walnut
Dress - Sandstone, Caramel
Berry Red, True Blue
Bow and Arrow - Gold, Amber

I'd love to hear what you think x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Really cool card with the wigwam/tepee!! Love it--so clever!
    hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched detail around the edge of the card - brilliant card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever card, Lucy! I love how the teepee opens like that, and I love the use of real feathers too. It's gorgeous.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog - I'm feeling pretty chuffed at how my ARTHaven is turning out! I'm looking forward to doing a video tour once I've finished the organising - need to get some more RUBs first!!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clever card Lucy, I love your colouring too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...