Thursday, 28 November 2013

Keep Calm and Craft

We had a really fun image to play with from The Stamping Chef this month - this montage of Keep Calm and Craft. This was a really fun image to colour - well outside my normal comfort zone.

I coloured the image.and then use it in two ways - on a crafting T-Shirt & to update the cover on my crafting notebook.


Here's a couple of closer shots


I asked Tamara's permission before making the T-Shirt as I wanted to check it was ok with her angel policy. I scanned my coloured image and printed it onto T-Shirt Transfer paper designed for dark fabrics. The t-shirt is actually navy blue although it looks more black in the photos. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out although it did loose a lot of the detail in the scan. I love having a personalised t-shirt to wear on crafting adventures.





I used a range of bright colours from my Promarker collection:
Red, Berry Red, Burgundy
Bright Orange, Orange, Burnt Orange
Lemon, Yellow, Gold
Bright Green, Forest Green
Sky Blue, Azure, Royal Blue
Purple, Aubergine
Ice Grey 2, 4.5 and Black
Tan, Caramel

Thanks for the lovely image Tamara x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...