Wow oh Wow! I won the 1950's challenge on I Love Promarkers!!! I never win anything so am soooo chuffed! The prize is a pack of Promarkers so I'm even more pleased!
Heyyyy Lucy that's totally BRILLIANT!!! Well done indeedy! You deserve it! Your Kenwood card was just great! Congratulations!
Thanks for your comment - after a week of enforced rest I am feeling half way human again today. Beastly disease never lets us get away with anything, does it. I knew full well that I would suffer mega payback after all that overdoing, but sometimes it's worth it! The only trouble is, with the lifting of the brainfog I can now see how much catching up I've got to do, but I'll take it slowly and not be tempted to do it all at once, or I'll put myself back to square one again.
Congratulations on your win Lucy - have fun with your new Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteHeyyyy Lucy that's totally BRILLIANT!!! Well done indeedy! You deserve it! Your Kenwood card was just great! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment - after a week of enforced rest I am feeling half way human again today. Beastly disease never lets us get away with anything, does it. I knew full well that I would suffer mega payback after all that overdoing, but sometimes it's worth it! The only trouble is, with the lifting of the brainfog I can now see how much catching up I've got to do, but I'll take it slowly and not be tempted to do it all at once, or I'll put myself back to square one again.
Again, well done! I'm so impressed!!
Hugs,
Shoshi x