Sunday, 1 July 2012

Goodbye Diva

RIP our beautiful dog Diva. 

21 months was far too short a life for you and 16 months was far too short a time for us to know you but you bought us so much joy & happiness. 

Diva passed away on Thursday after developing epilepsy on top of pancreatitis x

4 comments:

  1. Sooo sorry Lucy to hear the news. I know how devastating it is to lose an animal. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to hear about this, Lucy. I'm so glad I actually got to meet Diva! She was so beautiful, and you must be missing her dreadfully.

    Hugs,
    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to read of your very sad news. Like Jill I know how you feel after losing a pet as well. Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Diva she was such a sweetie. Hugs to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...