Saturday, 14 July 2012

I Love Promarkers Circle Challenge

Here's a quick one from me today - I saw the Circle challenge on I Love Promarkers & decided to give it a go.





I think I included enough circles! The Rocker card base starts as a circle & is shown here. I cut it on my cougar & scored it on my Hougie board.  I've used the lovely Picot Circles die from nestibilities which is now sooooo much easier to use after I put release foam in it (before I was making very loud noises every time I tired to use it - trust me SUCH a difference!

The Image & Sentiment is from Bugaboo

I coloured her with my trusty Promarkers & even coloured the decorative edging on the circle and a silver edging around the paper with my metallic Promarker to highlight it.

The Paper is from Sassy Studios (circles on that too) and I finished it with a triple row of circle peel offs. Sassy Studios currently have a 25c sale on so a great time to stock up - you can get lovely digi paper packs for 25c!!!! Brilliant to have on the computer to print out as you need them.

I'd love to hear what you think x


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lucy. Love the image and brilliant design. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of circles. Thanks also for the cloud tutorial in your last post too - great cards made using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lucy - a rocker and step card combined! That's really clever. You're doing marvels with your pro-markers.

    Thanks for your lovely comment about my little platypus - glad you like him! I'm going to do some more because I've got a passion for them, as you know lol! The Perfect Pearls look so much better in real life - things like this are so hard to photograph.

    Thanks for the amazing link about the spray-painted vinyl! It's awesome! I'm not sure I like the idea of spraying with alcohol though - the Ranger site recommends against this as airborne alcohol is quite hazardous (for breathing and because it's highly inflammable) - I think what I would do is apply alcohol ink in the normal way with the felt applicator, and then drop blending solution onto it to create the bubble effect. I must try vinyl sometime - I've not yet had the courage to do it, and I seem to be stuck at the basic cutting stage with Sheba - after 6 months it's probably time to be moving on! I want to learn how to do print and cut as well, and get my pen holder... It's just that too many things keep cropping up that need dealing with straight away.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, popping by from Jill's blog when I just happened to see your lovely wedding photo next to your comment - you look stunning.

    What a great card, very clever, love the colours.

    k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Karen. I keep thinking I should change my pic as it's nearly 2 years ago but I can't quite bring myself to. I will do sometime - just need another nice photo of myself :p

      Delete
  5. Great card Lucy, love this style, love the sentiment too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and fab design Lucy!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...