Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Dog, Dragons & Planes

I've not had much time to craft this last week as our boxer has been really ill with pancreatitis. She had 36 hrs in the vets & it was actually touch and go for a while. Luckily we caught it early so with intensive antibiotics & much love and care she's beginning to make baby steps forward. It's going to take a long time for her to be back to normal, but she's heading in the right direction which is great.

Here's a pic of her snuggled in her bed using her tail to hide from the world!


I have managed to do a little bit of crafting. First is a card I made for a friend. It's a slightly late but he's been very understanding with Diva being ill. I'll get it in the post tomorrow so it will only be 4 days late :S


The Image is from Doodle Dragon Studios
The Sentiment is Birthday Doodling from Created by TLC

I coloured it in with my Promarkers (have I said before that I love those pens!)

The other crafty thing to share is a plane designed with a cutting file made by the very talented Phlumpets Creative Cuts. Liz makes the most amazing designs which you can buy pre-cut or as cutting files ready to use on your electronic cutter.




This plane has a tube of Fruit Pastilles hidden in it's body - how cool is that!

I have had my 18" cutter from Thyme Graphics for over a year now and I LOVE IT! What an amazing piece of machinery.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy, love the plane (with its hiddden cargo lol!) and the card with the music - brilliant.

    So sorry to hear how poorly Diva has been - that's really serious - but glad the vet has been able to set her on the road to recovery. What a worry it must have been for you.

    So Sheba's Big Sister is over a year old now, is she? Amazing! Sheba is coming up to 6 months old - I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and glad you like my dad's card - I haven't given it to him yet as it's not his birthday till Friday. We're hoping to go over and see them then.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, thought I would take you up to ten followers :)

    Hope your pup is feeling better now. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...