Monday, 4 June 2012

2nd Birthday Celebrations

Wow! Months without posting then 4 in 4 days! Nothing to post tomorrow though so you'll be safe but I wanted to share these couple of photos with you.

My lovely niece was 2 on Friday & we had a get together with all of the family for a picnic yesterday. In typical British style the weather wasn't great but we had a nice time.

I made this card for her using the lovely image from Mo Manning coloured with Promarkers. I couldn't find a sentiment to say what I wanted so managed to make one myself in Inkscape.


The Image is Two Jill from Mo's Digital Pencil

The paper is a digi download from Sassy Designs

The Sentiment I created myself (but can't entirely remember how which is a pain as I'd love to make more - must try to remember!). You can download it here (personal use only please)


This is the cake I made for the picnic - a yummy cockeyed cake (the yummiest and most easy chocolate cake ever) topped with a fruity union jack. We did have a flag with her name in it too but I forgot to get a picture of that)


I'll leave you in peace for a while now. Have a lovely weekend x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy. One of my fav Mo images. She is too adorable isn't she. LOL. Lovely birthday card & I am sure your niece loved it. Fab looking cake too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Lucy. Really sweet! And as for the cake!!! Great idea for a Union Jack design! It looks delicious... I love mouth watering blog posts lol!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - glad you like my efforts with the new pencils. They are great to use.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...