The image that she sent me - 'He Loves Me' is adorable. I have great fun colouring her in and making some cards. I'm always amazed at how different the same image can look when coloured in different colourways.
The Image is 'He Loves Me' from Crafty Sentiments Designs
The Digi Background papers are from Sassy Designs
The Sentiment stamps are from Lili Of The Valley
I coloured both the images with my promarkers. I'm gradually learning how to use them - I need to work on the hair, but I'm pleased with how they turn out. I even had the urge to doodle on the cards! I've never been brave enough to do that before!
I need to work on my camera skills because the cards are brighter and clearer in real life.
Hope you like them - I'd love to know what you think xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment