Sunday, 21 January 2018

Mmm Doughnuts - With Tiddly Inks

We all know January is about healthy eating right? Well it's taken me most of the month to get on board with it so Molly's Donut seemed a suitably appropriate image for me to play with :D 


I typed the sentiment myself and was seriously tempted to add 'Or the Day After.....' on the inside!

I cut Molly's Donut out on my Silver Bullet Cutting Machine using the Print & Cut feature. It's fun being able to make shaped cards like this.


I coloured  Molly's Donut with my copics and added a layer of Stickles Sugar Dust to the glaze on the doughnut with a few accents of Stickles Stardust. It really does look like it's got a shimmery sugar coating! Yum! 



Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, YR27
Dress & Shoes - Rv81, RV83, RV85, RV89
Doughnut - E31, E33, E35, RV00, RV81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...